Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

Di’ja Finally Reveals Husband’s Face And It Has Got People Talking...


dija-breathating-photoshoot-for-fashpa4


Mavin artiste, Di’ja who got married in 2015 and has been quite adept at keeping her husband away from the media and public as a whole has finally taken to Instagram to reveal his face.
The sexy singer shared a photo of her family and wrote; ‘2015 I became a wife, 2016 I became a mother. 2017 we are all alive and well and ready to KICK ASS ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ. 

I want to thank @bighstudios for giving us amazing pictures with our families and friends. @mamzabeauty @adunola.a for dolling me up on our wedding DAY and @maureen_oooo for creating all 4 outfits and change of clothes. To my wedding decorator (will confirm handle), You created a fairytale environment. My family, friends and Mavin records @mavinrecords for all the support! Thank you all for your kindness and respect. Ma shaaAllah

I LOVE MY LIFE ANYTIME IM WITH YOU… To my fans.. thank you’

dija-husband-n-kids

Like, Share and add your review below... #BetvAfrica

No comments:

Post a Comment